Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Important people in my life


My beloved mother eating "Corn" flavored ice cream in her last trip to
Mexico.
One person who are important to me is my mother. I'm sure I'm not the only person how is writing about their mother. What can I say, I spend nine months inside of her womb. Talk about an intimate bond. My mom is of short stature and on some days a short temper. She has round figure and large brown eyes. Her skin reminds me of beautiful red clay pots and her she has long thin jet black hair with a couple of blades of gray. She is the queen of the kitchen and a lover of lively music. Dresses are her daily uniform. My Mother has been the engine of our home, things around the house would not run smoothly with her. She often bosses us around round,but I can truly say I respect her. She is wise and hospitable. My mother is the type of person that will always invite guest over for a meal. Guest will rave about how well she treats her guest when they come over. She puts a great deal of attention in meal planning and making people feel at home and appreciated. In one a occasion she prepared a great big turkey (Yucatean style) for guest that visited from Las Vegas. I inspire to be one day as hospitable as mother (When I get married and own a home).



That's my aunt on right.
Another element that is important to my life is my beloved aunt Emilia. She was been living with us since I was born. I see her as a second mother. On the days that both of my parents work she was the one that would feed and clothed us and take care of my brother and I . She has been described as the “life of the party”. The proud owner of the loudest laugh of my family. My aunt has been a great asset to our family, often helping with the laundry and bills. She is a pudgy women with dark skin. Her hair is shoulder length and styled in lose curls. She is beloved by her friends and bosses. The type of person that will leave a smile on your face. One moment that shines above the rest is that occasion that we visited our local “Dennys” restaurant. My aunt made woody remarks to the waitress. Our whole table started to crack up so loud that whole restaurant seem to be starting at us. I appreciate my “Tia” and all the help shes given my family. People like her make life a little more sweeter to live in.


My brother is another important person in my life. They say that we look a like but main difference is his height and he's obviously a guy. My brother is above six feet tall and red brown beard with flat brown hair. My brother is quite intelligent, he is familiar with anything dealing with computers. He's a gamer and often spends hours playing his online games. He can a jerk at times, not to wanting to share the TV control or his laptop. One thing is for sure that even if he doesn’t demonstrates, I know he loves deep down. My brother is the only man I feel I can trust, hes a hard works and he loves our mom. I remember the movement that both my mother and brother were heading off thought airport gates and my brother crying and embracing us (my aunt and I). “Take care, we will be back in a few days” he whispered hardly containing his tears. I felt the genuine concern in his voice.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about the three people you love, Ana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our families are so important. Your aunt sounds like a fun person to be around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family is very important and is such an amazing blessing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete