Saturday, May 18, 2013

Final blog post... Well maybe








Well this is it. I sound like Michael Jackson’s last concert tour. This my official last blog entry assigned by my English class. When I first heard that this course required us to create a blog,I must say I was ecstatic. Finally a place I could rant about my life. I must say it was a really fun experience but I found it annoying to conform to the “ limit 500 words”. Found a lot of satisfaction in seeing people's comments below my entries. I really tried making my entries as entertaining as possible. Perhaps I will continue to write, mostly about my funny adventures and art. I really enjoyed reading everyone's blogs and will like to wish everyone a great summer and best wishes in life after “English 101”.


5 comments:

  1. I really Enjoyed Reading Your Blog's & the different pictures you put!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your blogs. The pictures are great. Best wishes to you in your future classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I like the Aladdin and Genie picture so much. I really liked the pictures that you put in your blog. It was entertaining and I liked the way you tried to express yourself in a different other way rather than saying what is normally said by many others. There were only a few misspellings in your blogs, but I really didn't bug me as much. I really enjoyed it and it was a pleasure having you in the same class with me in both art class and English. Hope you have a nice summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there
    I really enjoy reading you blog throw all the moths we had class together. I loved the way you would incorporate the pictures on your blog post. You are a natural at this. Good Job continue blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ana what can I say I loved reading your blogs. You definitely kept them very entertaining and interesting, never boring. I like how you always used pictures in your blogs, I am a very visual person so I love that! your a great artist and such a funny person. I hope we stay in touch, it was nice meeting you :)

    ReplyDelete