Friday, March 22, 2013

Truth & Lies



 
Sometimes it's difficult to tell apart between the truth and a lie.
So let's just play a game....
Can you spot the one truth from amoung the lies.


 
1.I speak French fluently (Je pense que le français est une langue si romantique) .

    2.I have won several awards; because of my art work.

    3.I own 23dresses ( I only wear them in the spring/summer)
    4.I participated in a YOUTUBE video,where I played the wife of “ Pancho Villa” .

    5.I have a secret obsession with 80's fashion.
 
6.I've almost burn down our kitchen while baking chocolate chip cookies. (no one got hurt, except the oven mitts).
 

13 comments:

  1. Im thinking #6 that you almost burn the kithchen good thing you didn’t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you almost burned your kitchen down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to say 2? You've won several awards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 6 is my best guess. All very convincing though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number two.. winning several awards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2 "I have won several awards; because of my art work" sounds alot better then the google cookies, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am guessing that #2 is the truth.

    ReplyDelete