Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thrifting

A couple of years ago, I discovered the magical world of “Thrifting”. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term ; allow me to enlighten you. “Thrifting” refers to act of shopping a secound hand stores (Thrift stores). Not only are prices reasonable but you can find one of a kind items. There is no great trill than finding a dress that with a few alterations can be turn into a fashionable gem. Countless are the compliments i have received from my peers about my thiftstore finds. It's intresting to watch people reactions to the knowlege of where i have acquired most of my clothes. I highly encourage people to check out the “Thrifting scene”. While shopping at these places I also suggest an extra dose of patience and the upholdment of a couple “ground rules of Thrifting” (rules are mention in the video below).Before you watch any videos allow me to introduce to you “THE GIRLS WITH GLASSES SHOW” host by Brooke White and Summer Bellessa. These girls will guided you along with a couple helpful hints and rules in thrifting. Happy Shopping and good luck.


1 comment: